What's new

"House" gets new trainee's (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Black Adder, are you sure this is the way to the queens heart?

:)

Hey, I've seen Penn in some roles where I thought he was very effective. He was fairly effective in his part in "24", and he effectively played his role on Law & Order: SVU. So don't write him off.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
The article says that the new doctors will have "recurring roles". This does not necessarily mean that we have seen the last of Foreman, Chase, and Cameron, or even that they will not be series regulars anymore. Have their been other statements from Fox about their status?

Regards,

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
A thug with no lines...there wasn't much he could have done with that role.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Great scene. All of that show is on DVD now, just released. I pre-ordered it, hope to receive it in a few days. :)

Hugh Laurie is a very good piano player too. There was a short bit of it in House M.D. (I think the first series, not sure). Played in a band for some time.

BTW, he played several more serious roles too, on TV and on stage as well. I even believe he did some Shakespeare on stage.

BTW (2), for an actor, comedy gets looked down on almost invariably, but it's extremey difficult to be really good in various comedy parts.
His timing in House M.D. - just watch it now and then (mostly I forget to do that). It's a delight.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks