So, last night I'm heading to bed around 12:30, I hear a siren going right by my house, look out the front window and I see an orange glow one block over (about 100yds as the crow flies), within a minute flames were shooting about 50ft into the air. 3 fire trucks, 3 cop cars, and an ambulance all at the scene. Took about 20 minutes to get it under control about an hour to get everything put out. I hope that the family was OK. Looking at the damage this morning, it appears it started in the garage. Destroyed the garage, both vehicles in the garage and a good portion of a corner of the living area (a kitchen on the main level and a bedroom upper floor) Just a heads up for everyone to make sure they don't overload circuts and to watch those candles this winter season. As I find out more information, I'll let you know.