Hourglass -SACD Easter Egg ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by anthony_b, Oct 30, 2002.

1. anthony_b

anthony_b Screenwriter

After I finished playing the entire Hourglass SACD, by mistake I pressed the next button and an extra track played !!..It's sounds like a country western, and it isn't mentioned anywhere on the disc either....Are there any other discs like this ?

2. LanceJ

LanceJ Producer

My dvd-audio of Dishwalla's "Opaline" has five easter eggs (though I have only found four of them).
    LJ

3. Michael Gilliam

Lance,
    I also have "Opaline"-could you please tell me what the easter eggs are?

4. LanceJ

LanceJ Producer

Found my list! Actually :b, I found it on a webpage somewhere which I can't find anymore (I won't give away the egg itself for surprize reasons):
    Press release mentions five easter eggs, but I could only find four:
    1) From the tracklist, select "Opaline" and press right to highlight the eyeball then press enter.........
    2) On the extras page, highlight "studio scrapbook" and press left to highlight the leaf and press enter..........
    3) On the second credits page, press "up" to highlight Michael Godard's name and web address then press enter......
    4) From the live gallery page of the extras section, from the "main" hyperlink press "up" to highlight the words "Bottom of the Floor" and hit enter..........
    LJ

5. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Anthony, thanks for the tip. I'll have to check that out.

6. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit

7. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Michael, you are probably right. Either I have stopped the disc manually when I listened to Hourglass or I did not pay attention too closely to notice that the last track playing was not listed on the credits.

Some artists put goofy tracks at the end of discs. Mary Chapin Carpenter did that with time*sex*love* and Nirvana did that with some copies of Nevermind.