What's new

Hottest kissing scene in a movie! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This has been discussed before but i'll just throw it out here anyway.
biggrin.gif

My all time favorite kissing scene, one that always gets me, um, "excited" is in Cruel Intentions between Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair! God that scene is hot!
yum.gif
yum.gif
yum.gif

Even that little line of spit that comes off thier lips at the end of it is sentuous!
Second choice, while not as hot as the first is between Jack and Rose at the bow of Titanic in Titanic.
Third choice, now go ahead and laugh if you want to, but I find it incredibly sexy, is between Valeria Golino(
yum.gif
) and Pee Wee Herman in Big Top Pee Wee. I think it holds the record as the longest kiss ever in the history of films.
So, wet them lips and let me have it!
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento
[Edited last by John Williamson on September 05, 2001 at 02:52 AM]

nousername

Supporting Actor
I kind of liked:
Mary Stuart Masterson and Eric Stoltz in "Some Kind of Wonderful"
Also, Grace Kelly and Jimmy Stewart in "Rear Window"

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Natashia Kinky and that other chick in Your Friends and Neighbors.
I must watch Cruel Intentions. And Bound.
wink.gif

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Oh yeah! Most definitely Brian! Gee, is this now the **Official Hottest Lesbian Kissing Scene in a Movie!** thread, or what?
laugh.gif

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Anne Heche and Joan Chen in Wilde Side. I saw that one night on Cinemax years ago and saw like
smiley_jawdrop.gif

------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung
[Edited last by JonZ on September 05, 2001 at 07:50 AM]

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
You guys are all wrong. The hottest kissing scene ever is the one between Lloyd and Mary in front of the fireplace in Dumb & Dumber.
wink.gif

------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

M

MaxY

Ok Guys we all know the hottest Kissing scene in a movie is froma BaseketBall and was between Trey Parker and Matt Stone. OK Some one had to say it.
rolleyes.gif

Seriously folks the Hottest Kissing scene is between two woman but has not been listed as of yet and it is from
Bound
When Meg Tilly and Gina Gershon kiss.
No further suggestions are needed. Just everyone say Oh Crap Max is right from here on out.
smiley_jawdrop.gif

Max
------------------
Maxsig.gif

Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
Equipment Lists for My HTs
Petition To Bring Motel Hell To DVD Check In Here
Time to resume Buying Warner Product!!
[Edited last by MaxY on September 05, 2001 at 09:21 AM]

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hey guys how about THAT kiss between Leo and Ari in 'Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes Revisited', that was highly erotic considering it was between man and chimpanzee.
And that nice tender kiss between Christopher Walken and Miranda Richardson at the end of 'Sleepy Hollow' mmmmm, Tim Burton loves sexy kisses in his movies.
And the kiss Michelle Pfeiffer gives Christopher Walken in Tim Burton's 'Batman Returns' was electrifying, hey is there a pattern forming here? :)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
It seems we need three categories: the hottest lesbian kiss, the hottest gay kiss, and the hottest hetero kiss.
You guys are close on the lesbian kiss. Bound was pretty damn good, but the hottest was between Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell) and another woman (sorry, I don't remember the actress's name) on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. The other woman played a girlfriend that Dax's symbiont had had in a previous, male, body. Hubba hubba.
I have no opinion on the hottest gay kiss.
IMO, the hottest hetero kiss was between James Stewart and Donna Reed in It's a Wonderful Night. This kiss took place in the scene where Stewart showed up uninvited at Reed's house and Sam Wainwright was on the phone between them.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
And that nice tender kiss between Christopher Walken and Miranda Richardson at the end of 'Sleepy Hollow' mmmmm, Tim Burton loves sexy kisses in his movies.
Damn, I can't believe that you mentioned this before I got to post on this topic! I loved Sleepy Hollow, and that kiss is one to remember!
eek.gif

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Denise Richards kissing Neve Campbell in Wild Things mmmmmm Denise.
drool.gif

Max, nearly forgot one, Christopher Walken kissing Dennis Hopper in True Romance. :)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Mary Stuart Masterson and Eric Stoltz in "Some Kind of Wonderful"
Damn straight :)
I should have guessed that Bound would be here.
B
rent L

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Patrick, thanks for the pic, but I would rather have seen a still of the kiss in progress, for some reason the line of spit between them is far less sexy when it isn't in motion. :)
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Another vote for the Sarah Michelle Gellar/Selma Blair kissing scene.
At the expense of having fruit thrown at me (you heard right, you'll find out where I live, knock on my door, I'll open it and have a tomato thrown at my face), I thought the kiss between Mena Suvari and Kevin Spacey was pretty cool. So was Dominique Swain and Jeremy Irons. See a running theme here?
laugh.gif

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation625
Recent bookmarks