What's new

Hotmail Woes (1 Viewer)

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
Is anybody else experiencing problems with hotmail? I have no problems reading messages, it's just sending that's becoming a huge problem. Hitting the delete key crashes Internet Explorer, (Making replying to messages awkward) and it's impossible for me to send anything to another hotmail member. I'm with the Ontario Secondary School Students Association, and a lot of my dealings are with students. That means a lot of the people I mail to have hotmail accounts. It's simply impossible for me to send anything to another hotmail member. It just comes back with "No such address exists." This has happened three times, and with two different computers. Am I alone?

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I access my Hotmail account via Outlook Express. I have been having trouble receiving messages recently. Some will download fine while other messages never make it -or I get an error message.
I also have a new problem when I try to delete some messages. Outlook Express tells me I can't delete certain messages but doesn't say why.
Not sure if our problems are at all related but I thought I'd chime in anyway.

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
Hmmmm.....I'm not having any problems reading messages. It's all with sending. But it worked fine just now, sending to another hotmail member. So maybe the problem has just fixed itself.......
*Expects to see message bounce back by time he checks back*

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks