What's new

Hotel De Paree and The Sundance Kid (1 Viewer)

disctrip

Premium
Real Name
hank freitas
It would be nice to see this show on DVD.
shotel.jpg

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
I watched this show every week as a kid but haven’t seen it in many years . I’d love to get the chance to see it again on DVD. But I wonder who might take a chance and release it?

disctrip

Premium
Real Name
hank freitas
I seem to remember he had a ribbon of mirrors around his hat that he used to his advantage during a gun fight.

Attachments

• Earl_Holliman_Hotel_De_Paree_1959.jpg
    Earl_Holliman_Hotel_De_Paree_1959.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 9

The 1960's

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Neal Rose
I watched this show every week as a kid but haven’t seen it in many years . I’d love to get the chance to see it again on DVD. But I wonder who might take a chance and release it?
I seem to remember he had a ribbon of mirrors around his hat that he used to his advantage during a gun fight.
Wow I thought I was old, you guys are really old, heh!

fdabbott

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Doug
I would buy the complete series, immediately, if it was released and I know of many other TV western collectors that would also love to have a chance to buy this title and another great 30. min series from the 50s Jace Pearson's Tales of The Texas Rangers. There are 900+ members in our TV western club and these 2 titles are both major wanted titles.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Another show I never heard of until this moment!!
I would buy the complete series, immediately, if it was released and I know of many other TV western collectors that would also love to have a chance to buy this title and another great 30. min series from the 50s Jace Pearson's Tales of The Texas Rangers. There are 900+ members in our TV western club and these 2 titles are both major wanted titles.
I’d buy Hotel +Texas Ranger if ever released on DVD. Also Johnny Ringo, Colt 45, Gray Ghost, The Americans ,Trackdown, and any other 1950s -1960s TV westerns which haven’t been released yet . Keep hoping!
How does one go about joining your TV Westerns club?

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Another show I never heard of until this moment!!
Interesting! Perhaps if the companies that owned these shows made any effort to get them televised , they would become better known.
Then, people like you would know about them , potentially expanding the audience for them ( and possible consumers).

The 1960's

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Neal Rose
Interesting! Perhaps if the companies that owned these shows made any effort to get them televised , they would become better known.
Then, people like you would know about them , potentially expanding the audience for them ( and possible consumers).
Yes, absolutely. I'm learning that because many shows were never syndicated I've never known of their existence and many of the shows I do know weren't shows I actually saw a a kid but only discovered thanks to syndication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dummyo