What's new

Hot Shots Golf 3 - PS2 (1 Viewer)

John Royster

Screenwriter
fun, fun, fun. all I can say about the game.

Very similar to HS golf 2 but updated all around. All the fun elements stayed the same in terms of gameplay. caddies are pretty cool, the courses are very nice.

If you liked Hot Shots Golf 2 then check out this new one.

John Royster

Screenwriter
Bump for the game. Tons of play time on it already, maybe 60 hours? and still can't put it down just too much darned fun!

the opponents are very tough.

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
I rented it, enjoyed it very much. I'm going to wait till I can get it for around 40 bucks (I spent my 50 on Spidey)!

Andre F

Screenwriter
I'm torn between playing Hot Shots 3 and Jak and Daxter. Two very fun games.

-Andre F

Luke Foust

Stunt Coordinator
How far is everbody in their Hot Shots carreer? I have reached the point where it has become hard for me to win tournaments on the first try. I think it is the level after pro. I can't remember what it is called. I have unlocked every character except for the last two. just wondering where everybody else is at.

John Royster

Screenwriter
Finished career (you have to play smart...score when you can...no bogies), now mid way through second set of opponents. Some are giving me trouble, seems like they adapt to your play.

These guys are making 170 yard eagles to beat me, 80 foot putts as well, anything off the green 10 yards is as good as in. gosh dangit!!

John Bryant

Second Unit
I need to beat 3 more tourneys, and I will have victories in every one. I have beated every computer player the first time through, and 3 more on the second time. I honestly don't think I will play for a bit after I beat the last three tournaments, this game has ruled my gaming life for over a month and there are other things I need to play.

Richard_T

Second Unit
I tried the demo in last month's Playstation mag. It was actually very cool I must agree. Being a fan of the game made it all the sweeter i guess. I may just have to pick this one up. After Spider-man of course.:D

Scott Hine

Stunt Coordinator
I have 6 more games to win, and then I will be done with the career mode. It is getting really hard now. I have not gone back and played in the vs mode after I beat all the players the first time. Anyone here tried the National Tournament?

John Royster

Screenwriter
haven't tried the national tournament stuff. sounds pretty cool though. You get a passcode and enter it with a registered ID at some website.

would be cool if you could win money/prizes like golden tee in the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks