What's new

Hot Diggity Dog!......er......I mean.....Too bad! Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley split! (1 Viewer)

JamieD

Supporting Actor
I was wondering when that'd happen now that she's "big".

Not a suprise.

And maybe I'm a rare case, but I don't think she's attractive at all. One of the reasons I've been hesitant to see Daredevil, actually. :)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
:thumbsdown: They looked great together. I hope this is just temporary, and that they both decide that work isn't worth divorcing for. If that doesn't work, Jen better hook up with Michael Vartan...:)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Scott Foley is currently starring in his own show on NBC called "A.U.S.A." (on Tuesday nights after Frasier) which probably won't return in the fall.

He was on "Felicity" for most of its 4 year run (he and Jennifer met while working on that show).

He was also in a few episodes of the 1st season of Dawson's Creek.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
So my chances of hooking up with her have now improved from 1,000,000,000:1 to 999,999,999:1? Woohoo! She will be mine! :D

Brad

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
JamieD, I agree with you... I don't find her attractive. Mianly because she often looks like a Mort Drucker charicature out of Mad Magazine. :)

She was great in "Daredevil" though, go and see it. :)

/Mike

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
okay okay...She just couldn't lie about me anymore. I was having problems looking Scott square in the face also. Now that you all know the real truth. Backoff, she's mine.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Its funny, I was thinking about this a few weeks ago. Her career is going great and his so so.
In Hollywood, that means Tension.

John_VI

Second Unit
Count me among the men who find her totally hot!!! Just knowing that she's "available" again makes my heart skip a beat.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Guess I need to start bathing again.

"Meat's back on the menu!"

Take care,
Chuck

P.P.P.P.P.S.
That was incredibly insensitive of me ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If anyone cares, according to US magazine, Jennifer Garner has now started dating her Alias co-star, Michael Vartan (Vaughn) as of a few weeks now.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
She is just dating Vaughn until she meets me. I have watched DD more than a few times now. My wife wonders why I watch it so much. I tell her because it is now one of my favorite movies. Not sure if she made Maxim's top 100 this year but I'm sure she will next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks