What's new

Hot Deal - Pioneer Andrew Jones Speakers on Sale! (1 Viewer)

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Bookshelf Speakers ($60 pair): Floor Standing Speakers ($70 each): Center ($50): Subwoofer ($80): These are an amazing deal - get them while on sale!

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
BTW, thanks for the head-up. I was in the right mood and grabbed the bookshelf and center. I've been wating to replace my satellites for a while but didn't want to splurge just yet, and this was a great stop-gap.

They definitely sound better than what I had, but seem to me to emphasize the low end a bit. Now I'll go find the review and see if that matches what everyone else thinks.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Cool Al, enjoy! We learned that there will be a new Atmos enabled Andrew Jones set soon, but don't expect pricing to be anywhere near this good, on the bang for the buck scale these speakers are reported to be on the 'epic' end of things.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Pricing for the new ones are an order of magnitutde above these. My second system is actually 2.0 using the 52s and I picked up the center anyway because the price was so good :) I have to replace the integrated amp with something that has HDMI so the system won't be 2.0 much longer.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Sam Posten said:
You can also buy the whole 5.1 set for $329, HOT!
I got this set at the beginning of the summer for about that price, and I'm so glad I did - it's been worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks