Hosed! Twin Peaks in stock and I'm waiting for my copy in the mail!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris PC, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

May 12, 2001
    Of course, I order the Twin Peaks collection from Future Shop and it hasn't arrived yet. I have to wait until it gets here but it is already available in the store! Its funny to see people shopping around it. I picked it up out of curiosity and was examining the box and people kept glancing over the display like it was a collection of classic smurf cartoons. I was like wanting to say "Don't you realize what this is?!!".

Anyways, now I have to WAIT to get my stupid PRE-ORDERED copy in the mail and have to pay for shipping! I'm never pre-ordering something that I know I can pick up within a few KM's of my house. I just thought I'd get it before it got in the stores, but I guess with Christmas, you gotta give them credit for trying to sell it as a Christmas gift.

Should I wait until I have the Twin Peaks Pilot and watch that first before the TV series?
  2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Mar 8, 2001
    in a situation like this you could always purchase the reatial copy, then when your pre-order arrives in the mail, return it to the retail store. [​IMG]
  3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

Feb 12, 1998