What's new

Hosed! Twin Peaks in stock and I'm waiting for my copy in the mail! (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Of course, I order the Twin Peaks collection from Future Shop and it hasn't arrived yet. I have to wait until it gets here but it is already available in the store! Its funny to see people shopping around it. I picked it up out of curiosity and was examining the box and people kept glancing over the display like it was a collection of classic smurf cartoons. I was like wanting to say "Don't you realize what this is?!!".

Anyways, now I have to WAIT to get my stupid PRE-ORDERED copy in the mail and have to pay for shipping! I'm never pre-ordering something that I know I can pick up within a few KM's of my house. I just thought I'd get it before it got in the stores, but I guess with Christmas, you gotta give them credit for trying to sell it as a Christmas gift.

Should I wait until I have the Twin Peaks Pilot and watch that first before the TV series?

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
in a situation like this you could always purchase the reatial copy, then when your pre-order arrives in the mail, return it to the retail store. :)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Should I wait until I have the Twin Peaks Pilot and watch that first before the TV series?
If you're acquiring the pilot in the near future, I would certainly hold off watching the episodes. You'll enjoy them that much more when you do watch them. The pilot takes time to introduce the major characters in a way that you seldom see on a TV series.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks