What's new

Directors Horror Poster Art Tournament (1 Viewer)

RyanPC

Stunt Coordinator
--END OF ROUND SEVEN--

THE EXORCIST beat out ALIEN 6-5! This one was really close. I feel that the better poster won however, since I prefer the Exorcist poster over Alien. Stay tuned for Round 8. :)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Exorcist - easily

POD isn't a bad poster but what a freakin let down once you watch that steaming pile of cow-dung. I suspect that Carpenter was replicated by a space seed-pod in the mid 80's. Either that or he lived too close to some high voltage power lines that sapped all his talent & creativity. :D

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
POD isn't a bad poster but what a freakin let down once you watch that steaming pile of cow-dung. I suspect that Carpenter was replicated by a space seed-pod in the mid 80's. Either that or he lived too close to some high voltage power lines that sapped all his talent & creativity.
Speak for yourself. This is Carpenter's best in my opinion, and is far more creative than something like Halloween.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member

Are you serious?! :confused: :crazy: :laugh:

POD is a fetid piece of toe-jam compared to Halloween. :D

I'm sorry but I just cant relate to where your coming from with that statement so I'm afraid we're going to have to end this & agree to disagree.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
That's fine, we'll agree to disagree. I do love HALLOWEEN, just not as much as POD, and I find POD's storyline to be much more creative than Halloween's pretty simple (but very well done) slasher premise. Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks