horror movie name- help!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Reich, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Jason Reich

Jason Reich Stunt Coordinator

I am trying to remember a horror movie I saw as a child. I only remeber a couple things about it but I have faith the movie gurus here can help me out!

1)horror movie
    2)I think it takes place in the mountains- I have memories of a logging operation.
    3)the creature, I do not think you actually see but is huge and leaves claw marks high up in a tree.
    4)movie had a real foggy atmospere to it.
    5)Scared the crap out of me as a kid
    6)most likly 1978 to 1984 timeframe
    I know this is not much to go on but I really want to find it to watch it again.
    or does anyone know of an online database of horror titles and discriptions?
    Any help would be great!
    Thanks

2. Justin_S

Justin_S Producer

This is PROPHECY. Its a John Frankenheimer film from the 70s, and I own and love it. [​IMG]

3. Jason Reich

Jason Reich Stunt Coordinator

10 minutes!!! you rock! I searched it and thats it!!!! now to find a copy. Thanks a bunch.

4. Tom Vet

Tom Vet Stunt Coordinator

Posters beside *us* the best place to look would be the IMDb, if your a member like me. They have message boards and were not talking 32,000 more like 320,000 + members looking at your question trying to be the winner, I know the people, that's their thinking!

Every movie there has it's own message board also, that's a lot more posters than Home Theater Forum for most of the posters are not into movies, they are looking for RPTV, LCD, DLP, Plasma, etc. There is just a few of us that 'hangout' on this forum of which I am one.

I have been a posting member since February of 1997, I vote on films. I am a active trader of DVD, and VHS with the 'whole' world on the Internet Movie Data base! [​IMG]