What's new

Directors Horror Movie Draft (1 Viewer)

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Wow, every pick taken thus far was on my list. :frowning: I've still got plenty of great reserves though. :)

Your up Ric

On Deck:

Cary
Justin
Me

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, there were two films I had to decide between for this pick, so I flipped a coin, and my next choice is:

Do you like fish? Well, he likes you too.

JAWS

My other film is one someone will probably pick before my next turn, but I'm sure that probably would've happened with this too, so either way I'm probably gonna lose one.

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Damn Justin, that's the second time today you've seleceted my next choice! :frowning: Anyways, moving down my list, I'm quite pleased to still be able to select:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Dome your up

On Deck:

Steve Gon
Gabe D
Bill McA

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Well, if its any consolation to you, the other film that I was gonna pick that caused me to flip the coin was THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, which you just selected. I knew it wouldn't last. :frowning:

Oh yeah Erik, how about we go a lot of rounds? :D I've got lots of favorites to choose from here.

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was pleasently surprised TCM was still available (I thought for sure Ric would take it).

Now as for as how many rounds, we'll put it to a vote. With only 8 participants (and a wealth of horror movies to choose from), I could go 20 Rounds easily.

Everyone, please indicate with your next selection how many rounds you'd like to go. I'll settle with the majority. :)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I personally would like 30, but I doubt the others would agree, so I'll say I'd like to go 20 at the least. :)

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Hell, I could go 30 too :D , but I'll wait for more replies and make a decision later.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
My turn?

Suspiria
- Not as scary as it used to be back when I saw it.....five or six years ago. Still like the score, mood, and color scheme.

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Psycho
:emoji_thumbsup: Great picks (now cossed off my list :frowning: )

I'd still like to get more feedback on the number of rounds you'd guy's like to go. Me and Justin can both go 30, but 20 is probably more logical. Does anyone object?

Your up Bill

On Deck:

Ric
Cary
Justin

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I would probably have trouble if we went more than 20, but I'll go along with whatever the group decides.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks