What's new

Horror fans need your help with a 1980's horror movie (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Hello All... I have been googling/imdb'ing/searching etc for this movie that I do not know the name of. I know it was in the 1980's, at least that is when I remember seeing it in the theaters. Here is what I remember: There is as scene where are killer is in a motel/hotel room with a female and he kills her with a knife. What makes this scene memorable is the fact he going really slow in and and out of her chest and abdomen area with the knife. The blood is bubbling up like you would see water bubbling up from a fountain. The next scene I remember is a boy comes in from taking out the trash and he is bleeding from the stomach and he says some man just cut him open and the mom is hysterical. Runs over to him and smells the katchup or tomato sauce and the boy starts laughing. He is grounded. The last scene that I remember is the boy is at his house and the man from the motel/hotel scene breaks into the house and is trying to kill the boy the mom is out with another man if I remember correctly. When she comes home the boy is yelling for her but she thinks it is another prank and doesn't respond immediately. A chase ensues and the guy is eventually shot and killed and when they take off his hat or mask the mom realizes it is the ex husband the father of the boy. Hope this helps and I have been searching for quite some time for this. Thanks

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
Sounds like the movie Nightmare aka Nightmares in a Damaged Brain from 1981. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082818/synopsis

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
John... You my friend are freaking genius! Thank you very much..... This has been driving me crazy. Did a search for some images and yup that is the one!!!! Thank you again!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks