What's new

Horror at 37,000 Feet (1973 tv movie) DVD 3/18/14 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
One of the scariest tv movies of its time. The 70s tv horrors were amazing, but this has been elusive for a while. Paramount seems to be digging into their tv library....which is excellent

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Wow, that certainly flew under the radar. The big question is if it is really a Paramount release or a CBS sub-license

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
There's a tribble on the wing of this.... (sorry, I know that's probably been done over and over)

Anyway, I'll take one even though I don't remember it at all. Been a huge airplane disaster fan since Airport '77. Well, disaster fan period since Earthquake. :)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I stand corrected. I do hope they start releasing the 70s CBS TV movies-there were quite a few I havent seen since original airing.Is there a difference in quality if they are leased thru CBS?

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Louis Letizia said:
I stand corrected. I do hope they start releasing the 70s CBS TV movies-there were quite a few I havent seen since original airing.Is there a difference in quality if they are leased thru CBS?
No difference in quality. Most of the CBS titles have been more than acceptable. MY FAIR LADY has been my only disappointment. But not sure how the elements are but it was filmed in 35mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks