What's new

Hoping All Can Help :-) (1 Viewer)

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long
Yes, sometime we can PM about the magi. Lee is one of my closest friends. So, is Michael. And Nate and I text or talk every few months.

Our latest decision is to take out the sliding glass door, and replace it with a solid, smaller door to the outside. So, no light in the room.

I have been clearing out the intended room, as fast as I can. I think I want to order seats first ... so, I can mess with placement, and THEN build the riser.

Meanwhile, I'm planning the sound and picture end of it, as we prep the room.
It all sounds good but make sure you focus on the picture and sound. It's easy to get lost in the details and forget the engine to the ship. Great chairs and a crappy picture do not a great experience make.:P

ADDED: Light control is VERY important to a quality picture. We only had two windows and used a product that is vinyl white on outside black on inside that velcrox on window frames. Works great and can be removed when it becomes a guest room. Only thing I can't do is paint the ceiling black. I can see the contrast change when a bright scene comes on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks