What's new

hope to get some feedback on projects (1 Viewer)

Billroden

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill Rodenhurst
Hi,
Im new here and am in the process of building my first HTPC. I left a post on other forums about my project but have not received much feedback. I hope this forum will be different. I have already made left a post here about it, so we'll see how it goes.
Thanks
Bill

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Hi Bill, welcome to the forum!

I wish I could offer some help on the HTPC front, but that is not an area I have any experience with. I did read your post, and it certainly seems you've done your homework.

As with all things hobby-related, they tend to be a constantly evolving thing. I don't know of ANYONE who got exactly the home theater setup they needed or wanted right from the start. I think if you've done your homework and have a solid baseline to start with you won't be disappointed. Leave yourself room to grow and evolve your setup and over time it will become even more rewarding to you.

Please do keep us posted as you progress. Being able to read the entire process from beginning to end is incredibly useful to other readers.

Best of luck. Hope to see you around the forum!

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks