What's new

Hooking up NON HDTV Satelite into my Denon AVR0-3802, I have a simple question! (1 Viewer)

Hey all! :)
All I want to know is in the next few days when I get my speakers, I will plug my DVD player into 1 of the component inputs on the 3802, next since I have the XBOX I want to plug that into the other remaining component output on the 3802. What I'm wondering though is that other remaining component output is labeled TV/DBS! My NON HDTV using satelite receiver which I want to hook up I assume I would want to connect into the TV/DBS input but I can't because I would be plugging my XBOX into there... So since my TV/DBS input is being used for the XBOX, what input do I use for just regular TV viewing?? Would any other input work such as the VCR-1 or VCR-2 AUX? I am thinking this would be the case, but I am trying to save as much time, effort and aggravation as I can just trying to hook everything else up!
Thanks in advance! :)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, any other available input would work. Either Svideo or Composite.

Gary Thomas

Second Unit
I don't see any problem with putting your satellite into one of the other inputs, like VCR1. If you can program your remote, you can have it select the VCR1 input when you hit the remote's tv button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks