Hooked up new Martin Logan set-up...cool...

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by MatthewJ S, Jun 1, 2003.

1. MatthewJ S

MatthewJ S Supporting Actor

Aeon's up front with Cinema....Claritys in back with Scripts as side surrounds...Depth sub....Driven with REF50, REF200.2, AND REF 200.5....SOUNDS GREAT in spite of horrible room!

2. Eric Kahn

Eric Kahn Guest

excuse me while I go wipe up the puddles of drool off my computer desk[​IMG]

3. John Royster

John Royster Screenwriter

[​IMG]

Now spend the next two weeks positioning your speakers. Heck it took me a good month before I finally had my logans dialed in.

I think I've seen your new system on martinloganowners.com (great place for logan fans). Well done.

4. MatthewJ S

Guys! stop drooling, I'm a dealer and it's in one of my sound rooms at my showroom..........my sistem at home is more modest,,

5. John Royster

John Royster Screenwriter

Matthew,

If you're a dealer then for sure spend some time to set them up right. Generally the more the logans get away from a wall the better they sound. Especially the rear wall.

have fun!

6. MatthewJ S

Yeah, the room needs some treatment, and the speakers "perfect" placement will ,as always, fight room asthetics.......I will endevour to set them up better than most of the places where I've heard them.....