What's new

Hooked up new Martin Logan set-up...cool... (1 Viewer)

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Aeon's up front with Cinema....Claritys in back with Scripts as side surrounds...Depth sub....Driven with REF50, REF200.2, AND REF 200.5....SOUNDS GREAT in spite of horrible room!

John Royster

Screenwriter
:)

Now spend the next two weeks positioning your speakers. Heck it took me a good month before I finally had my logans dialed in.

I think I've seen your new system on martinloganowners.com (great place for logan fans). Well done.

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Guys! stop drooling, I'm a dealer and it's in one of my sound rooms at my showroom..........my sistem at home is more modest,,

John Royster

Screenwriter
Matthew,

If you're a dealer then for sure spend some time to set them up right. Generally the more the logans get away from a wall the better they sound. Especially the rear wall.

have fun!

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Yeah, the room needs some treatment, and the speakers "perfect" placement will ,as always, fight room asthetics.......I will endevour to set them up better than most of the places where I've heard them.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks