What's new

Hon's Restaurant (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
This question might be specific for people in Vancouver only cause I'm not sure how much of a chain Hon's restaurant is. While I lived in Vancouver for a year I found this place and tried this most amazing meal. I forget the name of it but all it was a beef, Rice, Snow peas and this amazing sauce!!! MY question is, anyone who has had this please tell me the ingredients!!!! IT was a dark thick base, that's about all I can tell you. So if any people have heard of this place, go try it, and please get the recipe for it!!
Thank you

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah its pretty decent, we used to always go, but there's better chinese stuff out there that we rarely ever go anymore...

Their Beef Brisket Curry was my fav.. unfortunately, i dont know what dish you're talking about there...

But yah, its a pretty good restauraunt :)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I think the the dish was basically Steamed rice with beef and veggies. Item 74 if I remember correctly.
Thanks

DavidY

Supporting Actor
I have been to Hon's on Robson (downtown), in Chinatown and in Richmond. Be sure to bring your appetite...huge portions and pretty decent food.

Dave

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Sauteed Beef Slices with Vegetables on Rice is what the dish is called. I suggest everyone give it a try. Also, you are totally right about the portions they give out. I personally could never finish it all.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks