What's new

Honeymoon . . . Cozumel Mexico (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Hi there. I recently got engaged, and though I know it's early yet, but I am looking a places to stay in Cozumel for our honeymoon. I've read a few reviews for different places and am probably more confused now than I was before. We're not the type to stay in a 2,000 room resort, but all-inclusive would be nice. There is a place called Iberostar that's 5-star and made of lots of little huts, but apparently (based on reviews) there's a lot of kids there so it doesn't sound too romantic.

So I guess my question is for anyone who has stayed anywhere in Cozumel. Oh, and we're only interested in ocean-front places. If you've stayed ocean-front in Cozumel, let me know where and what you thought.

Also, wondering what everyone's thoughts are on on-line booking (i.e. expedia.com) vs. traditional travel agent. I know expedia is probably a little cheaper, but is it worth the money to make sure every little thing is taken care of?

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
We just went down to the Riviera Maya which is on the main land directly across from Cozumel. We never made it out to the island but we sure loved it on the mainland.

We got prices from local travel agents and then got on the internet and found the best prices on Expedia.com and saved around $500. for the same packages (allinclusive).

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks