What's new

Honestly, How many members here use the IGNORE feature? (1 Viewer)

RicP

Screenwriter
Please don't post who you are ignoring if you're using it. :)
Of course if you're ignoring me then I won't expect a reply here (eh K.C.?) :D
How many people are using it for 1 or more members?
I do not use it because I like to have all the information possible...even if it's not very good sometimes. :)

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Hell, I didn't even know this feature existed!
I should probably use it on Mr. George I Think LOA Is Boring Kaplan so I don't have to read all his posts downgrading my beloved LOA!
:D
But, then again, I would miss out on George's great tournaments, and I certainly wouldn't want to do that!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I've never used it and I never will.
If someone is going to be attacking me, I damn well want to know about it. :D

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I use it for only 1 person, but not because of disagreeing with their opinions (where would the fun be in that, hey Rob? :)).
A while back one member responded to a post of mine with what I felt was a personal attack. I replied that I thought it was and asked him to apologize. He responded with yet another personal attack. They weren't serious enough for me to report to the mods, but I quickly added him to my ignore list, and I've never regretted it.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I use it for only 1 person, but not because of disagreeing with their opinions
(where would the fun be in that, hey Rob? ).
I could not agree more George!
Of course, you know I was kidding when I said I should put you on my Ignore list because of your opinion on LOA, right!?
I mean, I did use the :D
I do want to hear others opinions, even when they are WRONG! :D

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I hate Rick Gregorio. Hehehehehe, he won't be seeing that one will he? :D :laugh: Just messing with ya Rick. :)
Like Rain, I will never use it. If somebody is attacking me, I want to attack them back. :)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Hey everyone, LOOK! It's Rain and Chmiel, let's get em!!!:D :D :D
If someone ever "attacked" me, I would be flattered. Then I would cry.
Oh yeah, I don't use the ignore.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I use it on myself because I find myself to be extremely annoying. :D

RobR

Second Unit
I haven't used it. What fun would that be?
If someone is running a tournament and an "ignored" member posts his or her (although I can't imagine why anyone would want to limit the number of female members here) nominations and/or seconds, that person gets to ignore the nominations/seconds and everyone will wonder why they aren't counted :)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
If someone is running a tournament and an "ignored" member posts...they aren't counted
Actually that's not true. When an ignored person posts to a thread you're reading, they show up, it's just that there's no text, just an option to read it if you want. If my ignored person ever voted in one of my tourneys (he hasn't), I'd read his post and count the vote.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It's the cyberspace equivelant of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!
I had one guy on it because he made a complete horses ass out of himself in a thread and attacked me for no reason. But he got canned from the forum so I removed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks