What's new

Homeland Season 8 (1 Viewer)

mark27b

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pledger
Still no news on the home media release of this 8th final season and series finale that finished its Showtime USA tx run April 26, 2020

Last couple of seasons have been DVD only in the USA but Blu-Ray & DVD in the U.K. and Germany (Regions 2/B).

produced by Fox 21 Television Studios I suppose it's been impacted by the Disney merger and/or covid but to have all the others on Blu and not this in any format (yet) is annoying.

Jim Pattison

Stunt Coordinator
Homeland Season 8 was released in Japan late in 2020, but only on DVD, as far as I can tell. I purchased a copy from CDJapan last month. For some reason, it no longer appears on the CDJapan website, although I did just find it on amazon.co.jp. I'd also love to have a Blu-ray copy to properly complete my collection.

HL8f.jpg

Ernest

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately, starting a series in Blu-ray and then down grading to DVD has become a common practice. Spanish Princess 2, Vikings 6, 2, Animal Kingdom 3, 4 and most likely 5, Homeland 8, Fargo 4 and many more. Studios are in this business for one reason only, for profit. DVD is much cheaper to manufacture than Blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks