Senior HTF Member
- Oct 30, 1997
- Aberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ
- Real Name
- Sam Posten
Home Theater United Episode 34 February 7, 2022 8:00 PM EST Directors Rountable Discussion Reconnection (5m or less): Reflecting on MD trip, visit to Sam’s, movies, filling suitcase Revisiting Brian’s Scariest Movie Sam’s “new” projector Sam cleared out ...
Home Theater United
February 7, 2022 8:00 PM EST
Directors Roundtable Discussion
Reconnection (5m or less):
- Reflecting on MD trip, visit to Sam’s, movies, filling suitcase
- Revisiting Brian’s Scariest Movie
- Sam’s “new” projector
- Sam cleared out 500+ disks!
- Todd: Does the LOTR collection “hold up”
- Ghostbusters Afterlife at home better than Dolby Cinema?
Directors (Target time 1h or less):
- How much power does a director really have?
- “Final cut”
- What’s the best analogy for director: conductor, dictator, somewhere in between?
- Favorite Directors?
- Shitty Directors?
- Who had the best career?
- Who are you most excited about from the crop of new directors?
- What director is influencing/mentoring the most? Back to Corman
Sam - Pam and Tommy
Brian - Godzilla vs. Kong, WW84
Todd - Reacher
Neil - it’s a secret!