Home Theater TV

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Darren McGruther, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Darren McGruther

Darren McGruther Stunt Coordinator

Now that I have your attention, IS there a TV show dedicated to HT/HT installs?????
    If there is, what channel/time?
    If there isn't, WHY NOT???
    Fishing, computers, and cars have their own shows. They bring you new products, advances, and general info. Isn't it time there was one for all of us HT junkies?
    [​IMG]
    My Home Theater

2. MickeS

MickeS Producer

There was one one-time show on HGTV about HT. It was pretty good, but very basic and covered mostly the construction/design aspect of it, not the gear.

On the same channel, they sometimes have HT incorporated into some of their shows, like the show "Extreme homes" for example.

The "Style" network sometimes show HT's too, I saw a gorgeus one there a couple of weeks ago, featuring a Meridian system. Yummy.

I don't know of any regular shows that deal with this though.

/Mike

3. Darren McGruther

Darren McGruther Stunt Coordinator

I too saw the HGTV special, it wasn't too bad.
    I've seen EXTREME HOMES on the guide but never checked it out. Going to have to check it out. My guess is that the celebs homes they would show or the people the can afford 100k+ theaters probably don't want too many people to see exactly what they have--equipment, secutiy system, etc.
    I don't blame them really, but there has to be someone willing to show off the good stuff.
    [​IMG]
    My Home Page