What's new

Home Theater TV Stand Suggestions... (1 Viewer)

John Doh

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a solid, nice looking TV stand to hold my Sammy 43" DLP screen. My only hot buttons include a place in the stand, preferably located directly below the set, that will house my center channel (JBL S-Center II) and will hold at least 4 components (Receiver, DVD player, HD Receiver & Xbox). Also, some media storage would be nice as well. If the stand has media storage, it must be concealed out of view. Any ideas?

~ I actually found one that meets my exact needs, but it is like $800 shipped. It is at www.diamondcase.com and is the Munari 110 or 210 I believe.

Torgny Nilsson

Second Unit
I just bought a natural steel entertainment unit from Roomandboard.com to fit the Sammy DLP screen I plan to get in a couple of months. But it was about $1,500 including shipping, so I assume it is beyond what you are looking for. If you want to see it, go to

http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/coll...442&dept=RB108

I had a hard time finding anything suitable, and this looked the best to me of what I found.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks