What's new

Home theater that includes recorder/player ?? (1 Viewer)

minefield

Auditioning
Real Name
Graham Bradfield
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I'm somebody can help.

I am looking for a home theater system, I like the sony golf ball set up DAV-IS10 but like most it includes amp.and dvd player woofer and speakers but no recorder.
I dont want to have to buy a separate recorder as that means another remote, My old system I had 4 remotes i was the only one that could work the system.
So what I want is a home theater system mid range price that includes a recorder.
OR, is there a Player/recorder/amp that I could use with my old speakers, I will admit I do have good speakers.

Open to any idears

Cheers

Graham

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Harmony remote controls. Behind my projecter and 103" screen, my favorite part of my home theater. My model 880 replaces nine different remote controls. It takes care of 3 different models of DirecTV DVR, 2 DVD players, 1 DVD player/recorder, 1 A/V receiver, 1 projector and 1 4x2 HDMI matrix switch box. My wife doesn't know that DVR 2 must have the receiver set to the CD digital input, the projector on HDMI and the matrix switch set for output 1/input b. All she does is press the "Watch HR20 DVR" button and the Harmony does the rest.

-Robert

elden

Auditioning
Real Name
alden
Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samtbax
Recent bookmarks