What's new

Home Theater sytem: Rebuild (1 Viewer)

Site Coordinator

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
i Do not know if you all remember the Camp fire that swept through Paradise California on November 8th of 2018 that was my where I lived for 15 plus years before the fire, leaving all my stuff behind to burn up, a good quarter century of building a Home Theater starting out in the Mid 80s with Yamaha Digital Sound Field Processor and the closes speaker I could find at the time to a surround sound in wall speakers and the biggest sub woofer I could find and Preamp.

Will fire went through my town in last 12 hours burning everything to the ground in its path
I am here to learn and to pick up ideas to all over again.

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
i Do not know if you all remember the Camp fire that swept through Paradise California on November 8th of 2018 that was my where I lived for 15 plus years before the fire, leaving all my stuff behind to burn up, a good quarter century of building a Home Theater starting out in the Mid 80s with Yamaha Digital Sound Field Processor and the closes speaker I could find at the time to a surround sound in wall speakers and the biggest sub woofer I could find and Preamp.

Will fire went through my town in last 12 hours burning everything to the ground in its path

I have a friend living in Paradise who lost everything which included his home and 35mm/digital screening room. There are just no words.

Site Coordinator

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
I have a friend living in Paradise who lost everything which included his home and 35mm/digital screening room. There are just no words.

It was so hot you could hear propane takes going off like mortar fire all around. Trying remember how put every thing together 30 plus years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fadilale
Recent bookmarks