What's new

Home theater systems (1 Viewer)

AngelaCR

Auditioning
Hello, I need advice as to which home theater system to get. I am a rookie at this so bear with me. I have already purchased a optoma EZPRO 737 projector, and have a dalite screen ordered. What I need is a good home theater system, I was looking at the Bose lifestyle 28 until I started reading some of these threads. Now I am convinced that I can get something better for less money. What is everyones opinion on the Polk DS7200? And does anyone have any other suggestions? I prefer one with a receiver and possibly with a dvd player.

Thanks for your help,
AngelaCR

Johnny_M

Second Unit
a lady interested in home theater!?!?! are you available?? haha just kidding. Whats the price range your looking at? is your setup going to be for movies only?

Johnny

AngelaCR

Auditioning
Hello, I guess ladies don't visit here very often. The price range I am looking for is around $1300.00 or less. And yes movies only.

Thanks,
Angela

Chris Cash

Stunt Coordinator
The Omni theater that you can get at Hi Fi Buys is about $1200. It comes with Mirage omni polar speakers and a Dennon Receiver. These speakers sound awesome. It's something you have to hear to know what i'm talking about. When I went to Tweeter's website it was saying the package deal was out of stock. But I know all hi fi buys have these speakers in stock. If they don't have the receiver they will still set up a package deal. They are real good about the more you buy the lower they will price it.

~C.C.~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks