Home Theater Special or PowerBuy Suggestions

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Bob Doseck, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Bob Doseck

Bob Doseck Auditioning

All,
    Greetings from the newest Home Theater Forum Sponsor. As part of our kickoff as a new forum sponsor, we are interested in offering something special and unique to Home Theater Forum members. This could be a special on a plasma, projector, rear projection, or anything in between. I am looking for suggestions on what you would like to have a PowerBuy or special on. Please just reply to this post and lets get the fun started. FYI, we are always there if you have any questions, and are more than happy to assist you if possible.

Thanks,
    Bob Doseck
    Plasma Concepts
    Projector Concepts

2. John S

John S Producer

Somebody posted they got a 56" DLP for under $3000...
    I'll bet that sort of deal would generate some interest.

Of course great deals on high quality front projection systems always seem most welcome here too.

So I guess if I poke around here, I can find a link to your website somewhere?

3. Bob Doseck

Bob Doseck Auditioning

John,
    If you go to the main page, you will see buttons that take you to our site. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Bob Doseck
    Plasma Concepts

4. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

I agree that you'll do well if you push a few of the popular projectors.

Low end models like the Benq PB6100, and the old Infocus X1, along with the Epson home 10 and whatever the replacemnt for the Plv-z2 would do well.

Mid level something like the AE500 from Panasonic, Sony HS20 lower mid like the Infocue 4805 .

Not too sure where the high end sits, but a Jvc Dila unit may move along with the Benq 8700+.

Brent