What's new

Home Theater Pics (1 Viewer)

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the comments Don!

The flooring was an excellent solution for the basement. The carpets in the form of tiles simply go down right on the cement floor. Instant comfort.

They are very low pile and easy to clean.

With the tiles, you can creat pretty much any pattern you want using various colors.

And the best part is if someone spills a drink, I can simply pickup the piece and either wash it or replace it with a spare.

Andy

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

Sorry about that. The camera made the room look ultra brite white and its not really. Its a dove white color on the walls and the floor is a chalk color, not white.

Andy

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
Very nice Andy.

Where did you get those shelves? the ones with Star Trek on it? I really like them. I've got some liek that from Ikea, but they are all right angles. I like how yours are bevelled.

Chris

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor
Hi Chris,

I purchased those at home depot. They do have a nice look to them and are very easy to install.

I don't remember the name of the manufacturer though, sorry.

Andy

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

I was too in the beginning when we were first laying it out, but the pictures don't show perspective to well. Its almost impossible to have a ball fly that far off the table to hit something with out actually throwing it.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks