What's new

Home Theater Master MX-500 rocks except for... (1 Viewer)

Dave Borgman

Agent
I have a kenwood receiver. On the remote there is one button too toggle thru DVD, VCR1, and VCR2. And another button to toggle thru tuner, cd, tape, phono. I can't for the life of me teach the MX-500 to do this. The preset kenwood codes don't help at all either. Any help?

Thanks
Dave

Dave Borgman

Agent
I finally got it to work. Took lots of playing around and just trying different things. So now I can take the batteries out of 8 remotes and put the remotes away and have only 1 remote. The MX-500 rocks.

Shawn Hoffmann

Auditioning
Dave, if you don't mind me asking could you give a little detail on how you went about solving this problem ??

Thx
Shawn

Dave Borgman

Agent
Shawn,

It just took alot of playing around. I would hit the button a random amount of times. Then hit the button on the mx-500 that i wanted to use and hit the button on the kenwood remote once more. I finally got it so i have a setting for button for each seperate audio on the remote. No exact science. It took awhile to do just by playing around.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks