What's new

Home Theater Magazine Sub Review (1 Viewer)

Curt_Saw

Auditioning
Just wondering if anyone read the sub review in this months edition, what are your thoughts of the process, selections, results.

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
I thought results were alright, but then again I own duel SVS 25-31's with a Sampson1000 amp. In all fairness he still has 4 more left to review and I'm interested in seeing what the Traid InRoom Silver(Sonotube) puts out.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Good review. But I was disappointed, that IMO :), he didn't include any "real" subs. SVS, Hsu, Velodyne HGS (or the new direct digital drive or whatever), Paradigm Servo 15, James Loudspeaker, etc.

Luke D

Agent
I was reading the article last night. I have a feeling that they needed permission from the sub manufacture to put them in the article. I may be wrong. I was impressed with the review on the JBL sub.

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
I was surprised at the JBL as well, I didn't think it would do nearly as well as it did. The sadhara, no surprise. :)

Craig Morris

Stunt Coordinator
I was impressed with how flat the NHT measured. Max output doesn't interest me much... I have a small room and listen below reference level.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks