What's new

Home Theater Irc Channel (1 Viewer)

JoshuaML

Grip
Well, I know you dont like spamming, but I thought this would be a good way to get real time home theater chat going. I have started an irc channel on efnet (irc.vrfx.com and irc.he.net) which is dedicated to home theater. I hope to get this channel going big and I thought you all might be interested in a REALTIME chat area for all of us. If you are new to mirc, go to www.mirc.com and take a look at it. Its very nice and allows you to chat in realtime with people all over the world.

Anyways, the channel is #hometheater on efnet, stop on by :) Its kinda small now, but with your help, I hope to make it a good place for info on home theaters (just like this forum here). Thanks!!!

Chris Beveridge

Second Unit
I've stopped into the "official" HTF chat, when it was on dalnet before dalnet imploded, and there was rarely more than one other person in there. Mind you, at the time I was in my own sites channel on the same network and we average about 70 people (we're over on esper now). The demographic of HTF doesn't do well for supporting an active chat channel outside of event-style chats unfortunately.

JoshuaML

Grip
Efnet is one of the top 5 largest irc networks, all the channels are usually packed. I am sure we could get something going on this net. But anyways, Doesnt have to be anything official, just wanted a place to do live chat instead of just forums (not that they are bad or anything, I just prefer irc). My nick on there is ns0. So please, feel free to stop by, and if your a mod or admin here, msg me on there and I will set you up with auto-op. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks