What's new

Home Theater Component System (1 Viewer)

Sumit Gupta

Auditioning
Hi,
I am new to the forum and have little idea about the home theater system.
I want to buy a good 5.1 channel home theater system for both music and movies. My budget is Rs 40,000/-.
What should I do, go for home theater in a box or component home theater system. Suggest me good options in both, which i can use it for long.

Regards
Sumit

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
Stay away from the HTiB system they will are just not worth it. Instead look for a prepack system or put together your own system by buying the components separately.

It sounds like you're in India so helping with recommendations is going to be more difficult as we don't know what's available over there. If you search I know there have been a few others from India who have asked about this exact subject in the past.

I order to help you better please try to include links to specific items or stores so that we know what your choices are.

Sumit Gupta

Auditioning
Thank you so much for your valuable inputs..In component system I am looking into Avr- Yamaha, pioneer, onkyo, denon.5.1 speakers I don't have much idea..If possible suggest me some good matched products...But my budget remains Rs 40000 or $ 700

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks