Home Movies: Focus Grill

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Blu, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Blu

Blu Screenwriter

After seeing this episode it seems like they wrapped up the whole series. I certainly hope not! It is one of my favorite shows!!!

2. Mark Turetsky

Mark Turetsky Supporting Actor

They did. There was a screening of last week's episode, "Temporary Blindness" at my University back in early March, with a bunch of people from Soup 2 Nuts and most of the cast (Brendan, Melissa, and H. John Benjamin [McGuirk and Jason]), where they announced that after the current batch, Cartoon Network would not likely be ordering any more episodes of the series, their excuse being that 52 is a magic number in TV terms (I guess they can air one a week for a year without reruns). Home Movies, you'll be missed.

3. PS Nystrom

PS Nystrom Second Unit

That news makes me sad. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, now it'll have extra meaning for me. Too bad the magic number isn't what it should be... 260.

Pieter

4. Blu

Blu Screenwriter

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My favorite toon show, now going off the air....oh please bring this to DVD!!!!

5. Mark Turetsky

Mark Turetsky Supporting Actor

About the DVDs, Loren Bouchard, the producer and co-creator of the show, asked for a show of hands of who would buy the DVD, just about every did. He said they'd likely be coming, but there are no current plans. I've love to get some outtakes, considering they record about 4 hours of dialogue per episode.

6. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

I would absolutely buy any DVDs they release. Hopefully they can do commentary with Brendon, Melissa and H. Jon Benjamin.