Got a question for all you home electrains out there. My microwave started turning off whenever you turned it on. This happens only when it is plugged into the outlet behind it. If I unplug and plug into a different outlet then it works fine. The curcuit breaker for the outlet behind it does not trip. So I figured it was a bad outlet. I replaced it today and the microwave still shuts off when I go to use it. I can plug a light into it and it will work all day.......any ideas???? HELP!!!! This is driving me NUTS.