What's new

Home Audio and Car Audio Equipment for Sale. (1 Viewer)

Ruben Zamora

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys, I have some old Home Stereo Equipment for sale. I dont know how much it would be worth so I'll take your offer's and if I like, its yourse. Heres what I have
KENWOOD Graphic Equilizer model # GE-29- This unit is a couple of years old but works perfectly. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is because my A/V reciever doesnt support Tape2. Its a 7-Band graphic Equilizer
Realistic 10-Band Stereo Frequency Equilizer- This is an 80's model I believe and if you ask me, works better than the Newer Kenwood I feel.
Pioneer 6 Disc CD-Player model PD-M601- This Pioneer CD-Player is the home kind. Not a car CD_changer. This used to work fine and still does only doesnt read any disc. It may be out of alignment. You put a cartridge in and it cycles over and over trying to find a disc to read but doesnt.
JL Audio 10" Subwoofers These are 2 10" JL subwoofers for a car that are not even a year old. They sound awesome and have never been played hard. They are 125W RMS and i ran them on a 50wX2 amp. So they were not even used to their full potential. I payed 89$ each for them and they're in good condition so I'd like to at least get 50$ each for them.
Sony 50WX2 Amplifier model # XM-502X This Amplifier is cool. Its purple and is a 1/2 channel amp. It uses MOSFET POWER. It has a LED meter to display output too. Look cool.
Pioneer 6 1/2" 3-way speakers These speakers were bought new and work great. they have rubber surrounds. The only thing is I dont have the grills to them.
All this is for sale. I really wish I wouldnt have to sell the car audio equipment but its a sacrifice i have to make.
If you find anything of interest let me know by email: [email protected]
------------------
Ruben Zamora
Onkyo TX-575X
Pioneer DV-333
[Edited last by Ruben Zamora on October 14, 2001 at 03:16 PM]

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Since nobody else said it, I guess I will. Per the rules:
NO AUCTIONS! ALL SALE ITEMS MUST HAVE A POSTED PRICE
[Edited last by Chris Rosene on October 15, 2001 at 08:56 PM]

Ruben Zamora

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I dont study this site RELIGIOUSLY.
I'm not taking auctions. I just dont know what the stuff is worth since it old, well except for the car audio. So I'll come up with prices.
If you want all the Car Audio Equipment, I'll take 150.00 - 175.00 for it.
Home Audio stuff listed I'll take 70.00$ for all.
------------------
Ruben Zamora
Onkyo TX-575X
Pioneer DV-333

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks