What's new

Holy moly! The 2004 Dodge Charger R/T!!!! Awesome!! (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Link Removed
charger_rt.jpg

Doesn't this look like a mean machine? :eek: I'm glad they brought this "muscle car" back!!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
Any specs on it? or estimated price range. Sweet looking ride, at least some company's are making sports cars like this. Although I am glad to see nissan bringing back the 300. Also glad to see a new version of Mazda's RX-7.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
That is definitely bad ass! :eek:
Would be a VERY nice, refreshing change to all the Camaro's and TransAm's. I'm just so tired of them.
Hopefully, they don't change much from the concept vehicle and, they don't price it up there where the overwhelming majority of Americans can't afford. $40,000 and up.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Wowww.

Is this strictly Concept? Or will it make it to production? Can you imagine what Shelby could do with a beast like this?

One of the best, American car designs I've seen in a long time. Bulging with machismo, but sleek and nuanced at the same time. The anti-Viper...and I love it.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that car looks GREAT. Beautiful design. It's got 325 HP, that should be enough.

It's been a long time since I saw a picture of a new car and went "I want THAT!", but that's how I felt when I saw this one.

/Mike

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
The thing that's amazing is that it's also a 4 door. That RAWKS. Looks like a coupe, but can be used as a family vehicle. Guess I better go pick the money tree.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
yup, just what we all need, a propane powered sportscar (yah I know it's different but propane just sounds so much more demeaning :) )
But Charger R/T is environmentally gentle -- its Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) fuel produces negligible emissions at the tail pipes.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
So is this car anywhere near being produced? It says it runs on CNG, not gas, so that makes me wonder.

/Mike

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
It's a concept car from 2 years ago. Haven't heard anything about it in a long time... Seriously doubt it will ever see production.

-EJ

Shawn C

Screenwriter
It's a concept car from 2 years ago. Haven't heard anything about it in a long time... Seriously doubt it will ever see production.
Yeah, I remember seeing that a while back. It would still be a sweet ride if they ever got around to making it.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Well to continue with the evolution of the new charger here is the 2006 version. I'm pretty sure they are going to do it this time...it will be mine, oh yes! It will be mine.
image_17.jpg

image_04.jpg

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Looks like every other 4-door grocery getter on the road. Probably even worse. This change seriously confuses me.

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
I'm really surprised Dodge hasn't slapped that front grill on a motorcycle, bicycle, moped, plane, skateboard. They seem to have put it on everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks