What's new

Holy !@#$ing @!!@#$ Speakers (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Ive actually listened to the Avantgarde trio Classico at a local high end audio store... very, very nice...

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Yes, those are AvantGards......... and very expensive too....... they actually have duos and full range offerings too and you can specify the color you want........ when I first saw them a few years ago, I ordered their catalogue........and was hoping that some day I'll give myself a nice bonus.LOL

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Tom

I thought that might be the case but when it was not part of the Trio, I thought perhaps not. So I went back to the web site and saw the Basshorn. The stack of 6 bass modules is certainly visually awe striking. The price tag on this stuff must also be breathtaking!

All in all, pictures that I won't soon forget.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
So how much for a set up like that... ?? definantly does not take the WAF award does it..?

Tom Grooms

Second Unit
Are you kidding me? The Trios are 107db efficient and the Bass Horns are 109.5db. Tell me these things aren't drop dead gorgeous?

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
But I want my speakers to blend in the decor. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Could never afford them (nor do I have sufficient space in my house) but I'd certainly love to hear them at least once.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks