What's new

HOLY CANOLE! What a deal on a CLD-79 w/ SW. (1 Viewer)

JerryW

Supporting Actor
You guys know that I keep an eye out for ya when it comes to deals I find on the `Net. Well, the first person to fork over $450 (which includes shipping!) will get a CLD-79 in mint condition and 142 titles. Sounds like a choice deal for the $. In fact, I almost bought it myself... but I already have a CLD-99 and a couple backup players so I'm passing on it.
Link Removed

JerryW

Supporting Actor
BTW, if someone does buy this from the guy will you please post a msg here letting me know. I just like to know I'm being appreciated. ;)

David Head

Second Unit
Jerry,

Thanks for the post! I've emailed the seller to say I want it and will let you know if I get it.

David

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Oh well, sorry I was a little slow on this one. I should have jumped on it when I saw it then sold the CLD-79 on here to recoup most of my cost... some of the LDs he has are on my "want" list. Damn, I wish I weren't so indecisive sometimes. :rolleyes
Best of luck David. I would wish you luck too Michael... but I don't think David would pass it up. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks