What's new

Hollywood's Master Storytellers to screen 'Back to the Future' sequels at Grauman's (1 Viewer)

Hollywood — Lightning will strike twice when Hollywood's Master Storytellers presents a double-feature screening of Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III at the historic Mann Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Tuesday, August 1, 2006. An audience Q&A with cast & crew will be nestled in-between the popular time travel sequels.

The screening of both sequels will begin at 7:30 PM in the historic theatre, which seats up to 1,150 and boasts a massive screen 78-feet wide. The copy of Back to the Future Part III being shown is a virgin print — it has never been shown anywhere else before now.

Back to the Future producers Bob Gale and Neil Canton are confirmed guests for the audience Q&A which will take place between the two films, and other cast & crew are expected to be announced very soon. Door prizes, including DVD sets, posters & t-shirts will be provided by Universal Studios Home Entertainment and BTTF.com.

Tickets to this prestigious event are $20.00 each and can be purchased at MovieTickets.com or at the box office located at 6925 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028. Please call the theater at 323-464-8111 for further details.

Andy_R

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
As a card carrying member of the Back To The Future fan club, I would love to attend this. Too bad for me it's 3000 miles away :-(

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
I'd love to see this, especially at Grauman's. Unfortunately, I'm on the opposite coast. I hope they show the SW films there during Celebration IV next year, as I might be going to that.

Many of us are on the opposite side of the country, but are making the jaunt out there for the event. I know a lot of folks staying a few extra days after Comic Con ends in San Diego just to attend the "Double Back" event.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Is still photography permitted during the Q&A? And what's the parking situation like? I've parked on Hollywood Blvd. before but usually at the meter for an hour or less. Can I park at the Hollywood & Highland Center and still get validated?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks