What's new

Hollywood Video $.99 coupon (1 Viewer)

Bruce_S

Second Unit
Hi,
I found this coupon at DVD Talk and thought I would pass it along for the HTF members. It's a great deal from Hollywood Video, the coupon allows you to rent up to 3 games,dvd,vhs and expires 10.19.02.
My local Blockbuster accepts competitors coupon so I used it all the time. Renting PS2 games for $.99 cent is a great deal considering they run $5.99 per game.
Here is the link:
http://www.members.cox.net/geoholt/coup/HV10_16s.jpg
Enjoy it!
Bruce

Jon Torres

Second Unit
Have you used this printed out coupon yet? I've used the actual coupon maybe a year ago when it was in the newspapers.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
My Hollywood video has a sign saying not photocopies of coupons accepted. =(

Bruce_S

Second Unit
I used it without a problem at my local Blockbuster. They didn't give me any hassle at all. :) Unfortunately, it ends on 10.19.02.
bruce

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
My hollywood video will send out 3 coupons for $0.99 dvds (can get up to 3 at one renting) about every other month. This is usually the only time I will goto hollywood (or rent movies)
Just my 2 cents
brian

Jon Torres

Second Unit
Brian

I used those coupons before, but they were given to me. Do yours come in the mail or possibly the newspaper?

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Yah. They mail them to me. They started sending them after I renewed my 8 year absent membership :)
Usually get 3 or 4 coupouns per flyer. This flyer had a "buy 2 used dvds for $20" instead of the 4th rental coupon for .99

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks