What's new

Hollywood Squares... 5/2/03... and the Muppets.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Anyone watch the finale of TOC's week?

I won't spoil the results for anyone who taped it, but take a look towards the end, where Kermit comes out. I'm rather surprised they where so cavelier about showing the pupeteer and puppet togeher on stage, basiaclly with his hand being stuck up Kermits rear...

If this where Alf on the end show, he would have stayed up in his square, heh. But it's nice to see Kermits new guy(Steve Whitmire? Can't remember) get some camera time.

BTW, was it just me, or did the brother(husband?) of the winner shoot Kermits pupeteer a dirty look just before the show ended? It went by too fast, maby I missed something.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
TOC = Tournament of Champions

Yeah, I was surprised by the seeing the puppeteer as well. It didn't really look like Steve Whitmire, but it was hard to tell since I never saw his whole face due to the people in front of him. I just caught the end of it while waiting for Celebrity Jeopardy to come on. That Josh Malina is a brainy one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks