What's new

Hollywood Nights (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
I just gotta say this is an awsom movie I would love to see on dvd,or even a new verson of it with nothing but bad ass Hot Rods,burnen rubber,breathen fire,and kicken ass.
I grew up with nothing but real street machines and would love to see a movie like this again.Ya know what I mean, fat finderd fords,chopped mercs,and some mean ass blown street eaten chevys...Nuff Said:D
And hay it wouldent hurt to put a blown 426 hemi powerd 41 willes coupe in there eather (my dream car)old nostalgic drag style,strate axle front,with hillabrand kidney bean wheels,white wall nylon drag tires,full cage,and nothen but bad ass attude...Damn, makes me crazy thinken about it
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Like taking a trip back to 1980!
:D That's funny since, though the movie came out in '80, it takes place in '65!! (a couple months after I was born, in fact)
I always liked the cheerleader scene myself. "You forgot to put your underwear on!" :b
Turk yelling at the cop car:
(pointing) "Your lights! Your lights!" *crash!*

Robert Dunnill

Second Unit
That's funny since, though the movie came out in '80, it takes place in '65!!
I know - my remark was tongue-in-cheek, and alluded to the fact that too much of this film belonged in 1980 rather than 1965 (like the hairstyles, the way the cars were modified, and the soundtrack coming across more as a circa-1980 compilation album than as 1965 pop radio).

RD

Butch C

Second Unit
They really put Danza and Pfeifer on the cover?!?

That was Wuhls movie and the current cover art makes it look like a 81 after school special...except for the cleavage...what the hell am I talkin about?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks