Hollywood High / 70's explotation movies on DVD??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert__Q, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Robert__Q

Robert__Q Auditioning

Does anyone know if the film "Hollywood High" (1976) had been released on DVD? I looked around but couldn't find it. It's one of my favorite movies... it's so bad, it's good. It used to run on USA "Up All Night" in the early 90's alot.

I'm a big fan of cheesy 70's and early 80's explotation movies. I have alot on VHS video like "Malibu Beach", "Starhops", "Gimmie an F", "Cheerleaders", "Drive In", "H.O.T.S.", "Van Nyes Blvd" and a bunch of others.

any suggestions for these types of movies on DVD?

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

In-Stock at DVDEmpire:

[​IMG]

As for Drive In, I'm not sure if this is the right one or not, but you can look it up at DVDEmpire:
    [​IMG]

I don't think the rest of the ones you mention are out on DVD, but many others are. Just look around!

3. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

I think I replied to this same thread on another forum, but anyways, if you like Starhops check out Gas Pump Girls. I have it on laserdisc and it was filmed near where I live! The old gas station is still there too.
    A good 70s flick that's on DVD is The Naughty Stewardesses. Has some great music, though the movie gets kind of strange near the end.

4. Matthew Kiernan

Matthew Kiernan Stunt Coordinator

Anchor Bay has THE CHEERLEADERS and REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS set for this summer, not to mention Jack Hill's THE SWINGING CHEERLEADERS and the previously mentioned H.O.T.S., both of which have been out for some time.

Rhino also has THE VAN, which has likewise been out for a while.

5. Robert__Q

Robert__Q Auditioning

I been waitin on those, thanks birdbrain