What's new

Hollywood High / 70's explotation movies on DVD?? (1 Viewer)

Robert__Q

Auditioning
Does anyone know if the film "Hollywood High" (1976) had been released on DVD? I looked around but couldn't find it. It's one of my favorite movies... it's so bad, it's good. It used to run on USA "Up All Night" in the early 90's alot.

I'm a big fan of cheesy 70's and early 80's explotation movies. I have alot on VHS video like "Malibu Beach", "Starhops", "Gimmie an F", "Cheerleaders", "Drive In", "H.O.T.S.", "Van Nyes Blvd" and a bunch of others.

any suggestions for these types of movies on DVD?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
In-Stock at DVDEmpire:

As for Drive In, I'm not sure if this is the right one or not, but you can look it up at DVDEmpire:

I don't think the rest of the ones you mention are out on DVD, but many others are. Just look around!

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I think I replied to this same thread on another forum, but anyways, if you like Starhops check out Gas Pump Girls. I have it on laserdisc and it was filmed near where I live! The old gas station is still there too.
A good 70s flick that's on DVD is The Naughty Stewardesses. Has some great music, though the movie gets kind of strange near the end.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
Anchor Bay has THE CHEERLEADERS and REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS set for this summer, not to mention Jack Hill's THE SWINGING CHEERLEADERS and the previously mentioned H.O.T.S., both of which have been out for some time.

Rhino also has THE VAN, which has likewise been out for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks