What's new

Holiday Gift Baskets: Where to buy online? (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I've seen a few online here tonight...but before I place my order, I wanted to check with you all here to see if you have any recommendations for me.

So, give me some online sources for gift baskets.

Chocolates, fruits, whatever (within reason :) )

Thanks!

Mike

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I'm a Harry and David fan myself. Good quality, nice presentation and plenty of choices when it comes to price.
Also, if you google Harry and David you can typically find a 10% off coupon which helps cover the shipping cost, which is moderately high.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Thanks for all the great links everyone...

i ended up ordering a few from "Harry & David", and also a few from "The Wisconsin Cheeseman".

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I've sent from Wolfermans for a couple years now, and that always seems to be well-received.

My Aunt sends me "Swiss Colony" every year. *shudder* I don't know as I'd use them for actual gifts. Perhaps in lieu of coal. :wink:

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

I don't know what your Aunt sends you, but, IMO, The Swiss Colony has especially wonderful truffles and tortes (which I buy for myself, not as gifts!). But, your tastes may differ. :)

My absolute favorite torte, though, is this one, from Figi's -- I have to indulge myself with this one at least once a year:

I get gift baskets from madeinoregon.com I usualy send my parents back in NJ a big basket for Christmas. I go with them because they have real cheese unlike some of the other places where it's that "processed cheese food" no refrigeration required crap.

It's the same Tillamook dairy cheese I buy at the grocery store here. Plus they have other great stuff like hazelnuts, chocolate etc.

Users who are viewing this thread