What's new

Pre-Order Hogan's Heroes: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
132758_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
As a huge fan of this show, this is definitely something I'm going to order. I was familiar with the German BD release, but kept holding out for a U.S release. I never owned the DVDs but always watched personal recordings, plus whatever episodes I own on 16mm. I have 35 episodes of this show on 16mm (37 prints total with 2 episodes having 2 prints each), the most of any series in my collection.

SuperClark

Second Unit
Real Name
Clark
I bought the blu ray set when i came out several years ago from here.Its didn't take long for it to delivered.I had the dvds but the transfers on the BD were very much worth the upgrade.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
One of my favorite shows and I never pulled the trigger on the German release so I will definitely pick this up.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Sorry for starting new thread announcement thread probably is where this should go but cannot comment DD 89.99 seems to be the best price so far
  • Circle
  • UPC: 810103683686
  • ITEM #: 2515798X
  • RATED: NR
  • GENRE: Comedy-Contemporary
  • RELEASE DATE: 10/25/2022
  • ORIGINAL LANGUAGE: ENG
  • RUN TIME: 4280 minutes
  • DISTRIBUTOR/STUDIO: CBS Mod
  • NUMBER OF DISCS: 21
PRE-ORDER
BLU-RAY
LIST PRICE: $99.99
PRICE: $89.89
You Save: $10.10 (10%)
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE APPLIES
ADD TO WISH LIST

Barnes and Noble 110.00! More than list!

One of the best shows ever televised amazing the series lasted longer than the war it was based on - also a lot of the foreign cast was criticized for playing roles in the series and they all had the great reply of escaping Germany for their safety John Banner actually served in the US Army after only being here a couple of years!

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Sorry for starting new thread announcement thread probably is where this should go but cannot comment DD 89.99 seems to be the best price so far
  • Circle
  • UPC: 810103683686
  • ITEM #: 2515798X
  • RATED: NR
  • GENRE: Comedy-Contemporary
  • RELEASE DATE: 10/25/2022
  • ORIGINAL LANGUAGE: ENG
  • RUN TIME: 4280 minutes
  • DISTRIBUTOR/STUDIO: CBS Mod
  • NUMBER OF DISCS: 21
PRE-ORDER
BLU-RAY
LIST PRICE: $99.99
PRICE: $89.89
You Save: $10.10 (10%)
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE APPLIES
ADD TO WISH LIST

Barnes and Noble 110.00! More than list!

One of the best shows ever televised amazing the series lasted longer than the war it was based on - also a lot of the foreign cast was criticized for playing roles in the series and they all had the great reply of escaping Germany for their safety John Banner actually served in the US Army after only being here a couple of years!
There is no reason to start a new thread in Bargains and Deals forum. Pricing will decrease as we get closer to release date.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
As a huge fan of this show, this is definitely something I'm going to order. I was familiar with the German BD release, but kept holding out for a U.S release. I never owned the DVDs but always watched personal recordings, plus whatever episodes I own on 16mm. I have 35 episodes of this show on 16mm (37 prints total with 2 episodes having 2 prints each), the most of any series in my collection.
WOW how are the prints? Did the TV stations show 16mm or 35mm I think I Love Lucy was 35mm? But this is such a fun series amazin how they kept the stories fresh every season - bet they could have went another season! Interesting though the series only seems to have made the top 30 only 2 years?

Last edited:

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
There is no reason to start a new thread in Bargains and Deals forum. Pricing will decrease as we get closer to release date.
Thats why I wasn't sure about it thanks for moving my post! What confused me was that announcment and the fact u could not comment and it wasn't posted by Mr E! Thanks again!

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
WOW how are the prints? Did the TV stations show 16mm or 35mm I think I Love Lucy was 35mm? But this is such a fun series amazin how they kept the stories fresh every season - bet they could have went another season! Interesting though the series only seems to have made the top 30 only 2 years?
I don't want to deviate from the topic at hand, but this is what I'll add: all are in great condition. A majority have experienced color fade, fading to shades of pink or red depending on the stock, but nearly all episodes are complete. I have a few episodes with beautiful colors; these prints are newer. Some even have "Insert Commercial Here" spots intact. Nearly all are Viacom prints.

I think TV stations showed 16mm and 35mm prints, mainly 16mm. "I Love Lucy" was filmed on 35mm like a lot of other shows, but 16mm prints were made to send to TV stations that needed them. Soon, tape started taking over, but 16mm prints were still made through the late 1980s. My newest print is dated 1988.

dstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Damon
The first two seasons
They did at one time, but it was only 1/3 of the original series (less than that if you factor in the LDCH, which was marketed as the 7th, 8th and 9th gos).
Only the first two seasons were released on Blu Ray, but they were so high priced that they didn't sell well.

84lion

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alan McKown
I purchased HH not too long ago from Amazon when they had the set on sale for about $25. The set is now about $41. There is a huge price difference for some reason between the 2007, 2016, and 2018 issues, with the older issues being way more expensive. The version I received, which I assume is the latest one, has the discs “stacked” in a big case. It works OK and the content is fine…nice double-layer discs with a great picture. For a 1960s comedy series, the SD transfer is more than adequate. I am more of a fan of 1960s sci-fi (Star Trek, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea, Time Tunnel, etc.) and espionage (Mission Impossible, Man From UNCLE) but thought a little side trip into a comedy series I remember fondly would be fun. I’m sure the Blu Ray would be a big improvement in picture quality but whether it would be worth paying more than double the going price for the DVD set…

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks