What's new

Hogans Heroes Season 2 - when does that get released? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"Come on, Schultzy. Level with me. When are they moving out the HH-S2s?"

"Colonel Hogan, PLEASE! I know nothing, NOTHING! If they even heard you ask me, they would send me to the Russian front!"

Since the German guards are no help, has anyone with a contact in the underground resistance heard anything? By now, most of the allies have thoroughly examined the HH-S1, and we need schematics on the newer model.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I'm another one already waiting for S2. I wouldnt expect it for awhile though, since S1 just got released. I'd guess Oct at the earliest.

Dave Farley

Second Unit
I'm guessing late summer to early fall for S2. They moved the main thread to the review archive section.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I'm with you gentlemen. Let's get the rest of the series into our collections!

THIS is the holy grail of TV series that I want on DVD, and they did a great job with S1. I just hope they have as much reverence and respect in the rest of the series.

Yes, there are other series I want to get, but HH was ALWAYS a favorite in my household.

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
Both my parents and I will each be picking up copies of HH as soon as each season is released. Paramount, please release S2 soon!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is that because you're afraid they will leave you hanging if they don't end up releasing the complete series? That's your business, obviously, but the current one is so fun to watch, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Sure, I hope to see more, but that's 32 solid episodes available right now. And, since the episodes stand alone, it's not like we'll ever be left hanging storywise.

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
Also note that the Halmark channel shows two (unfortunately cut) episodes early each Saturday morning if you want an additional HH fix. TGFTiVo! :)

FrancisP

Screenwriter
It's good to see that we'll get 2 seasons in one year. Not quite the fast track that The Brady Bunch and Andy Griffith Show are on but is warp speed compared to other studios.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member

Off-topic: Greg, cool lines :emoji_thumbsup: I know the song/year/group and remember it well. Brought back great memories :emoji_thumbsup:

"Back on the record with Hogan's Heroes" :D

Great news on S2! I was wondering how long we'd have to wait for this one. Looks good like maybe the complete series will be released? :emoji_thumbsup:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I mainly know the song by the Happenings, but I just listened to a clip from an earlier version by the Tempos. It's terrific by either group.

I love these Paramount sitcom sets. I have to stop myself from blowing through a disc a night. Of course, some of you probably watch more than that. ;)

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
The latest from TSoDVD:

Retail sources have sent us information on the extras for the second season of Hogan's Heroes. Extras will include:
Rare home movies
Bloopers
Audio commentaries
Cast appearances on TV shows, in commercials and original promos

It appears Paramount has also moved the street date from September 20 to September 27

FrancisP

Screenwriter
This is a great surprise because I was expecting another bare bones set. Up until now, I believe the first season of The Brady Bunch was the only classic show that they had done features for. It's well worth waiting another week for.
The second season of Hogan's Heroes with extras is absolutely doublelicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks