What's new

Hogan's Heroes Season 1 03/15 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Hi, all....

I'm waiting for one of my all-time favorite's "Hogan's Heroes" due out 03/15 (Season 1). Any idea why Amazon hasn't put up the "pre-order" page? It's available on a couple of other online competitor's sites. Strange...

I hope the sales #'s for Season 1 will support future season's releases. Any thoughts on it?

- Jeff W.

Dave Farley

Second Unit
This show can't come out fast enough for me. I have three of the VHS that were in stores a few years ago but I couldn't find anymore after Volume 3. I never signed up with the CH DVD program. I have 96 episodes that I taped from TVLand back in 2000. They had a weekend marathon but those are edited, syndication versions anyway.

I'm with you Jeff, it would be a shame if the numbers aren't there to keep future seasons coming.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, at our release listing we have a link to the DVDPlanet listing for HH, if you're interested. But you're right, its strange that Amazon doesn't list it yet. Probably an oversight.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Dave L, thanks for the HH e-mail from your site. Weird about Amazon....they're usually fast about posting the pre-orders.... :alien: things happening? :)

Dave F, that's a big 10-4. HH's has always been my top 2 or 3 comedy series of all time. I also didn't sign up for the same CH deal. I held out for the pack release. Sure glad I waited. Now...(off-topic) if ONLY the Universal non-information vault would crack open and throw us "bionic" series fanatics a bone of info :rolleyes:

- Jeff Willis "Bionic series fanatic" :D

FrancisP

Screenwriter
The pilot was shot in black & white, the rest of the episodes are color. Hogan's Heroes is my #1 comedy of all time. I'm already counting down the days.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the warning. I know NOW what the March budget is going to include, and will get myself and my brother into the starting blocks to get to either Wal Mart or Fry's (whichever one has the best price, it's a toss up) on the day it get released.

HH is an all time favorite, and I am surprised that of all of the classic series released, that it has taken so long to get this one onto DVD.

James, a variation on your line above:

"I vill see NUTHINK und I vill know NUTHINK about all this monkey business!" :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks